We work with incredible mission-driven organizations on all sorts of projects. Got something you’ve been stuck on? We want to hear about it.
Careers at Greater Good Studio
Our growing firm is showing the world that design can be a powerful tool for positive social change. If you have the patience and persistence to make real impact, the optimism to believe in new ways to solve old problems and the skills to prove our case, we can’t wait to hear from you.
We’re hiring a Designer!
We are looking for someone with strong design skills and a passion for advancing equity to support our studio’s design practice across a wide range of projects. As part of our growing team, this person must demonstrate a collaborative and holistic working style, great communication skills, and the ability to be detail oriented in a solution-driven environment.
- Brainstorm, sketch and visualize both digital and analog concepts
- Create mockups and prototypes of design ideas
- Design graphic elements (e.g. logos, icons, brand guidelines, infographics) for communication projects
- Collect and present inspiration from other industries to spark innovation
- Design project deliverables including slides, books, handouts and cards
- Create evocative storytelling methods (presentations, sketches, photos, video) to communicate the design of programs, products and services
- Participate in field research, particularly around gathering user and stakeholder feedback
- Apply our branding across multiple touchpoints, e.g. website, slides, proposals, capabilities document
- Degree or certificate in Graphic Design, UI/UX Design, Communication Design, or related majors
- Work experience: 2-3 years in graphic or UI/UX design role
Note, you will be required to sign into Google to upload your resume/CV, cover letter, and portfolio. Sign up for a free Google account here.
Greater Good Studio is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation, family responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We believe diversity is a strength and strategy for powerful and creative leadership.
Want to be kept in mind for future full-time roles or contract gigs?
We always want to hear from talented people, and we often work with designers, developers, writers and researchers on a contract basis. If you would like to be kept in mind for future opportunities, please click here to submit your information!
Still want to learn more about Greater Good Studio? We host regular Fireside Chats, virtual Q&A sessions with small groups of people interested in social impact design. Click here to learn more and sign up.